If you just pre-ordered a new iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max, you’re definitely going to want to order a new fast wireless charger so it’s ready when your phone arrives. Charging cables are for suckers. The RAVPower HyperAir Fast Wireless Charger is our very favorite model, and it happens to be on sale today for just $19.99 if you use the coupon code RAVPC034 at checkout. It’s made of aluminum with a no-slip rubber ring on top instead of cheap plastic like most other chargers, and it supports fast charging up to 10W, which is rumored to be what Apple’s new iPhones support. Of course it works with any smartphone out there that supports Qi wireless charging, so grab one at a discount while you can.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- RAVPower Redefines Fast Wireless Charging: our pioneering HyperAir technology delivers the fastest charging speeds for both iOS and Android devices,7.5W compatible with iPhone X, 8, and 8 Plus, and 10W compatible with Samsung Galaxy S9, S8, S7 and Note 8. 2x faster than traditional 3.5W – 5W wireless chargers.
- Charge Up Safely: HyperAir features triple temperature controls disperse heat 15% faster and more effectively. And fail-safe circuitry prevents overcharging, over-current, over-voltage, overheating, and short circuit.
- Instantaneous Device Detection: Sharing the same fixed frequency program as iPhones, HyperAir accurately detects your iPhone and starts charging immediately.
- Note: Whether your iPhone is being standard charged, fast charged, or fully charged, the LED will stay orange and NOT turn green as iPhones do not send any signal to the wireless charger. Please do not place anything between your iPhone and charger, or it will stop working.
- Important Notice: Please do not place any metal or magnetic objects between your phone and charger, or the latter will not work. Equip your device with a Qi receiver if it’s not Qi-enabled out of the box. Does not charge through phone cases thicker than 0.12 in / 3 mm.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.