The Philips HF3520 Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Colored Sunrise Simulation and Sunset Fading Night Light is easily among the most popular wake up lights out there. At $140, it’s also easily among the most expensive models out there, too. It offers some great features that most less expensive models don’t have though, so thousands of people are willing to pay that price so they wake up feeling more energized than ever. Good news! Amazon is running a sale for a short time that drops the price to under $100, so now is the perfect time to buy one.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Light therapy lamp and natural sunrise alarm clock for improving your sleep, energy, and well-being
- Philips’ #1 best-selling wake-up light alarm clock. Only Philips wake-up lights are clinically proven to help you wake up feeling more refreshed
- Relax and drift off to sleep with dimming sunset and sounds. Colored sunrise simulation alarm clock wakes you gradually with a natural light lamp and a speaker that plays a choice of 5 calming wake-up sounds, or FM radio with tap-to-snooze
- New! PowerBackUp+ feature maintains internal clock settings and back-up alarm for at least 8 hours in the event of power failure. Voltage- 100/240 V
- Natural light alarm clock comes with 90 Day No Hassle Money Back Guarantee from Philips and can be used as a bedside reading lamp with 10 brightness settings
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.