The benefits of a vacuum sealer are pretty straightforward, but we’ll spell it out for you in one word: money. By vacuum sealing your food and keeping it fresh for much longer, you end up with less waste. That obviously means you spend less money on food! There are plenty of great options out there for people in search of a good vacuum sealer, but one of our favorites happens to be on sale at a discount right now on Amazon. Check out the Hamilton Beach 78213 NutriFresh Vacuum Sealer, which retails for $80 with a 12-bag starter set. If you pick one up right now though, you’ll only pay $55.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- LOCKS AIR OUT TO KEEP FRESHNESS IN. This vacuum sealer for food is easy to use thanks to the bag alignment with extra-wide vacuum chamber.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED. Included with the vaccum sealer machine are two 11 in. x 20 ft. heat-seal rolls, 4 gallon-size and 6 quart-size heat-seal bags so you can get started right away. It’s also compatible with FoodSaver heat-seal vacuum systems and other brands.*
- VERSATILE CONTROL. This vaccum sealer features versatile controls that allow you to vacuum and seal for traditional sealing or vacuum only for sealing of delicate foods. Normal seal allows for dry food vacuum sealing and extended seal for moist foods.
- SAVE MONEY & PRESERVE FRESHNESS. Save money by purchsing in bulk then safely vacuum seal and freeze meats, cheeses, fruits and vegetables. And preserving your garden harvest is easier than ever with the Hamilton Beach NutriFresh Vacuum Sealer.
- BUILT-IN CUTTER TO CUSTOMIZE BAG SIZE. A convenient roll storage and bag cutter make creating any size bag simple. Just pull the material through, slide the cutter across the bag and seal one end to make your ideal size.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.