This past weekend, Amazon kicked off a big surprise sale on its insanely popular Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote. The company has been known to slash $10 off the $40 retail price from time to time, but this sale was even better than normal, slashing the price all the way down to just $24.99. Well, we have some good news: the sale is still live as of Monday morning! If you missed out this past weekend, you still have to get in on the action. The caveat is that this price is still only available to Prime members, so you’ll need to sign up for a free 30-day trial if you’re not already a subscriber. And if you’re looking for a device that combines all the best features of the Fire TV and Echo Dot, Amazon’s new Fire TV Cube is also on sale right now, just $79.99 for Prime members.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- The next generation of our best-selling Fire TV Stick–now with the Alexa Voice Remote.
- Enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills with access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, NBC, and more. Plus, access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
- Launch and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote. Simply say, “Play Game of Thrones” or “Launch Netflix” and Alexa will respond instantly. Plus, play music, find movie show times, order a pizza, and more—just ask.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch the best of live TV and sports from AMC, HGTV, ESPN, FOX, and others with a subscription to DIRECTV NOW, Sling TV, or top-rated primetime shows with CBS All Access.
- Find the best way to watch with universal search results from over 200 channels and apps including Netflix, Hulu, and Prime Video.
- Amazon Prime membership unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes, including “Thursday Night Football”, Amazon Original Series, Prime Video Channels, and ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- Pick up where you left off. Bring hit shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug Fire TV Stick into any TV’s HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi, and continue streaming.
- Play current favorites or quickly discover what to watch next directly from the Home screen.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.