As if there weren’t already enough services and product categories that Amazon hasn’t disrupted, the company is now working with Toshiba to tackle another: TVs. Fire TV software is as good as it gets when it comes to media streaming, and Toshiba TVs have wonderful build quality and gorgeous display panels. Combine them at and unbelievably affordable price point and you get the Toshiba 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR – Fire TV Edition, which is somehow available for $50 off at just $349.99.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Toshiba 4K UHD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition delivers true-to-life 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and vivid colors.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, including Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more.
- Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa—plus, launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using just your voice.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 44.6” x 26.4” x 3.7”, TV with stand: 44.6” x 27.8” x 10.7”. Multiple device input/output options: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, digital output (optical), antenna/cable output, audio output, Ethernet.
The 55-inch model is also available at a discount right now — just $399.99!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.