If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you get into a serious accident while driving and there is extensive damage to your car, you obviously have no choice but to file an insurance claim. But minor dents and dings are a different story entirely because the repairs often cost less than your deductible. Instead of heading over to the auto body shop and spending $200 or $300 to fix a small dent from someone opening their car door into your side panel and then taking off, check out the Yoohe PDR Tools Pops-a-Dent Bridge Dent Puller Kit on Amazon. It usually costs $17, but today Amazon shaved off a couple bucks to drop the price to $14.99.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- WIDE APPLICATION – The mini hot melt glue gun with glue sticks is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in DIY home repair .
- INSPIRED DESIGN – Bridge dent puller with 5 pcs glue tabs is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in hail damage and car door ding paintless repair.
- TIME SAVING – No need wait for the car dent repair in repair shop, most of the dent removal can be finished in half hour.
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY – No chemicals or other toxic material are used in this process, paintless dent repair can insure 100% protect the original paint.
- MUCH CHEAPER THAN BODY SHOP REPAIRS – There is no high paint material & labor costs associated with a conventional repair, so it will save 90% at least by PDR tools making dent removal.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.