If you get into a serious accident while driving and there is extensive damage to your car, you obviously have no choice but to file an insurance claim. But minor dents and dings are a different story entirely because the repairs often cost less than your deductible. Instead of heading over to the auto body shop and spending $200 or $300 to fix a small dent from someone opening their car door into your side panel and then taking off, check out the Yoohe PDR Tools Pops-a-Dent Bridge Dent Puller Kit on Amazon. It usually costs $17, but today Amazon shaved off a couple bucks to drop the price to $14.99.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- WIDE APPLICATION – The mini hot melt glue gun with glue sticks is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in DIY home repair .
- INSPIRED DESIGN – Bridge dent puller with 5 pcs glue tabs is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in hail damage and car door ding paintless repair.
- TIME SAVING – No need wait for the car dent repair in repair shop, most of the dent removal can be finished in half hour.
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY – No chemicals or other toxic material are used in this process, paintless dent repair can insure 100% protect the original paint.
- MUCH CHEAPER THAN BODY SHOP REPAIRS – There is no high paint material & labor costs associated with a conventional repair, so it will save 90% at least by PDR tools making dent removal.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.