If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
A lot of people put so much time and thought into their home bar setup, but then they go and get a crummy $5 wine bottle opener that they struggle with. Instead of breaking a sweat and inevitably tearing apart a cork from time to time, you’ve got to check out the Cork Pops Legacy Wine Opener. All you do is stick it on top of the bottle and press the button, and it blasts odorless CO2 gas into the bottle to pop out the cork. It takes less than a second to work, and it even has an integrated foil cutter.
Here are some of the key details from the product page:
- Fastest easiest way to open a wine bottle
- Perfect for old delicate corks
- Does not accept taste or bouquet
- Great for those with mobility issues
If you want a cheaper option that uses a similar idea to open your wine bottles, check out this one:
- 1 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 2 AccuMed Face Mask, Protective Face Mask (10 Count)
- 3 AccuMed Face Mask (Headband), Cup Style Mask, (20 Count)
- 4 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.