If you want to fry up crispy food without the guilt that comes along with knowing you’re clogging your arteries, today is your lucky day. The Big Boss Oil-Less Fryer has a huge capacity of 16 quarts, so it’s more than big enough to fry up a multi-course meal for a large family. It uses three different types of heat sources to cook — halogen lamp, convection, and infrared heat — so it’s also very efficient. This fryer’s $100 retail price is more than fair, but it’s on sale on Amazon right now for just $67.99. This deal is only good for one day though, so grab one while you can.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Triple cooking power: halogen, convection and infrared heat
- Quickly cooks from frozen, no thawing time needed
- 2 trays cook multiple foods at the same time
- Uses less energy, cooking up to 3 times faster
- Heart healthy alternative.there is no guarantee cooking times and should use a higher heat setting for faster cooking time.
- Item is Large in size
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.