If you want to fry up crispy food without the guilt that comes along with knowing you’re clogging your arteries, today is your lucky day. The Big Boss Oil-Less Fryer has a huge capacity of 16 quarts, so it’s more than big enough to fry up a multi-course meal for a large family. It uses three different types of heat sources to cook — halogen lamp, convection, and infrared heat — so it’s also very efficient. This fryer’s $100 retail price is more than fair, but it’s on sale on Amazon right now for just $67.99. This deal is only good for one day though, so grab one while you can.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Triple cooking power: halogen, convection and infrared heat
- Quickly cooks from frozen, no thawing time needed
- 2 trays cook multiple foods at the same time
- Uses less energy, cooking up to 3 times faster
- Heart healthy alternative.there is no guarantee cooking times and should use a higher heat setting for faster cooking time.
- Item is Large in size
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.