Once upon a time, you had to buy two different Dyson vacuums to cover all the bases. A cordless stick vacuum was perfect for convenience when you had a quick little mess to take care of, and then a corded upright vacuum gave you the extra oomph for bigger jobs. Well, that’s no longer the case. The Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum is powerful enough to pull double duty so you can ditch your corded vacuum for good. It’s down to its lowest price ever for Labor Day, and the two pricier versions of the V10 are on sale as well. In fact, the Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum just hit a new low thanks to a huge $121 discount!
Here’s more info from the V10 Motorhead page:
- The most powerful suction of any cord-free vacuum. Tested to ASTM F558, against cord-free stick market
- Up to 60 minutes’ run time when using a non-motorized tool
- Lightweight and versatile, to clean right through the home. Instant-release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning. Requires charging for 3.5 hours minimum before first use
- Direct drive cleaner head – our most powerful yet. Up to 20 minutes of fade-free power (in Suction mode II). Drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep-down dirt
- The fully-sealed filtration system traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns – expelling cleaner air
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10 and engineered to pick up ground-in dirt and fine dust from hard floors and carpets
- Quickly transforms to a handheld vacuum, to clean all around your home and car
- Hygienic ‘point and shoot’ bin emptying. Bin volume 0.14 gallons
- 2-year warranty on parts & labor, activated automatically
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.