The DareTang HD 1080P WiFi Hidden Camera Alarm Clock is by far the most covert hidden camera we’ve ever come across. It looks just like a regular old alarm clock, but it hides a high-quality 1080p camera that can record onto an SD card or stream to your phone. It also has motion detection support to alert you when there’s movement in range of the device, and it has night vision too. You definitely shouldn’t do anything creepy or illegal with it, but if you’re looking for something like a hidden nanny cam then it doesn’t get much more “hidden” than this.
Here are some more details from the product page:
- 12 Hour System: A mini camera hidden in the regular alarm clock,Specially customized 12-hour system which is easier to read time than 24 hour system.
- Motion Detection Alarm Function:Alarming Notifications will be transferred to your Smartphone when the motion detection is activated. When you go out, you can set your camera to alarm you when camera detects movement.
- Loop Recording::Insert the Micro SD card into its slot,power it on,the camera will start to record automatically.When the memory space is full,the camera will overwrite the files from oldest to newest.
- 1080P HD VIDEO:The video resolution 1920 x 1080P,you can see exactly what’s going on through video.Included 2000 mA rechargeable battery.
- NIGHT VISION:Hidden Camera Alarm Clock offer night vision,it can see and Record in Darkness,IR night vision goes better when the unit is being charged.And these special IR lights are totally invisible to the human eye.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.