I’m not saying you should try everything you can to break the Fuse Chicken Titan Lightning Cable, but you could if you wanted to and it would still be just fine. I can’t tell you how sick I was of constantly tearing the $25 cables Apple sells for the iPhone, so I went hunting for a better option — and boy, did I find one. The Titan is made of industrial-grade flexible steel, so there’s no way for it to tear like the cheap rubber on Apple’s Lightning cables. It’s practically indestructible, and it’s MFi certified so you don’t have to worry about anything.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Meet the Toughest Cable on Earth
- Human Proof, Pet Proof, Everything Proof
- Virtually Indestructible MFi iPhone Charge Cable, Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Industrial-Grade Flexible High-Strength Steel
- Replaces Your Everyday Charge Cable. For iPhone Mounts and Docks, Check Out BOBINE
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.