The current White House administration has forced wireless carriers and retailers to stop carrying Huawei products for absolutely no reason. They say it’s for national security, but they have absolutely no evidence that Huawei smartphones pose any sort of national security threat. Know why they have no evidence? Because there is no evidence. And lucky for you, the Factory Unlocked Huawei P20 Pro is still available to US consumers on Amazon. It’s easily one of the best smartphones in the world, it has what is definitely the best camera in the world, and it’s on sale right now at its lowest price yet!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Dual Nano-SIM (4G + 4G) ; 4G LTE & 3G work with AT&T and T-Mobile ; DOES NOT work with Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular and all other CDMA carriers ; LTE compatibility: This is international stock, varies per carrier (ensure to check with your carrier before purchase)
- Hisilicon Kirin 970 Octa-core (4×2.36 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU ; 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM ; 4000 mAh battery.
- Main Camera: Triple: 40 MP (RGB, f/1.8 aperture) + 20 MP (Monochrome, f/1.6 aperture) + 8 MP (Telephoto, f/2.4 aperture), supports autofocus (laser focus, deep focus, phase focus, contrast focus); Front Camera: 24 MP, f/2.0 aperture, supports fixed focal length.
- 6.1 inches, OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Package Content : Huawei P20 Pro (CLT-L29) , USB-C Earphones , Charger , USB-C Cable , USB-C to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter , Flexible Clear Case , Quick Start Guide , Eject Tool. PLEASE NOTE: this is an international version of the phone that comes with no warranty in the US.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.