There’s no question whatsoever that the Nintendo Switch is the most fun and novel video game console on the planet right now. The fact that you can enjoy the same great gaming experience on the go as you can at home on the big screen is just brilliant. And the motion-enabled Joy-Cons add a Wii-like dimension to the games, but they take things to the next level. If you want to go even further with the Switch and Joy-Con controllers, Labo kits are just what the doctor ordered. These awesome cardboard kits let you assemble all sorts of things and then integrate the switch and controllers with the things you build. The kits that are already available are awesome, but Nintendo has a new Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 03: Vehicle Kit that’s about to be released, and it looks amazing! It’s available for preorder right now on Amazon, and we definitely recommend ordering one now if you want it on release day.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Get ready to make, play and discover with the Nintendo labo toy-con 03: vehicle kit, which puts you in the driver’s seat of a car, submarine, and plane
- Nintendo labo is an innovative line of family-friendly diy kits for the Nintendo Switch gaming system
- Make customizable cardboard creations called toy-con, play fun games with them, discover how they work, and invent new ways to play
- See your creations come to life as you speed through races, battle special cars equipped with extendable punching arms, explore and interact with a mysterious world, and more
- Get ready for hours of engaging, inspiring, family-friendly diy fun!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.