I have to give you fair warning: the Brother P-touch PTD210 Label Maker can be addictive. Really, really addictive. When I first got one I think I might have labeled almost everything in my house. It’s a good thing P-touch tape refills are pretty cheap. Now that I’ve gotten things under control though, the P-touch is fantastic for labeling all of the things in my home that should be labeled. It’s a $60 device that’s worth every penny, but right now it’s just $19.99 on Amazon.
Here’s some key info from the product page:
- EASY TO USE: The PT-D210 P-touch Brother label maker is an easy-to-use device that can print labels with up to 2 lines of text.
- ONE-TOUCH KEYS: The integration of one-touch keys allows for quicker formatting and permits users to easily add frames, fonts, and symbols.
- STORES UP TO 30 LABELS: The large-capacity storage space permits users to save up to 30 label designs for quick repeated label-printing jobs.
- MULTIPLE STYLES: The flexibility to design custom labels is enhanced thanks to 27 useful templates, 14 fonts, 10 styles, 97 frames, and 600 symbols.
- FOR USE WITH BROTHER GENUINE TAPES: Use Brother Genuine P-touch TZe tapes up to 12mm (approximately 1/2”) for best performance.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.