I have to give you fair warning: the Brother P-touch PTD210 Label Maker can be addictive. Really, really addictive. When I first got one I think I might have labeled almost everything in my house. It’s a good thing P-touch tape refills are pretty cheap. Now that I’ve gotten things under control though, the P-touch is fantastic for labeling all of the things in my home that should be labeled. It’s a $60 device that’s worth every penny, but right now it’s just $19.99 on Amazon.
Here’s some key info from the product page:
- EASY TO USE: The PT-D210 P-touch Brother label maker is an easy-to-use device that can print labels with up to 2 lines of text.
- ONE-TOUCH KEYS: The integration of one-touch keys allows for quicker formatting and permits users to easily add frames, fonts, and symbols.
- STORES UP TO 30 LABELS: The large-capacity storage space permits users to save up to 30 label designs for quick repeated label-printing jobs.
- MULTIPLE STYLES: The flexibility to design custom labels is enhanced thanks to 27 useful templates, 14 fonts, 10 styles, 97 frames, and 600 symbols.
- FOR USE WITH BROTHER GENUINE TAPES: Use Brother Genuine P-touch TZe tapes up to 12mm (approximately 1/2”) for best performance.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.