TiVo has always been miles ahead of regular old set-top boxes from pay TV providers, and we don’t see that changing anytime soon. There was one area where TiVo actually started to lag a bit though, and that was voice control. Well, you’ll be happy to know that’s no longer the case because TiVo’s newest box finally supports voice commands. Better yet, it supports Alexa! The TiVo BOLT VOX packs all the great features you would expect from a TiVo, including the interface we all know and love. But it also includes support for a wide range of voice commands, making it a must-have.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- TiVo’s new Voice Remote lets you instantly search across your live TV, DVR recordings and streaming content to quickly and easily find what you’re looking for.
- This unified entertainment system replaces your cable box and works with your existing cable subscription (requires Cable Card).
- Your favorite streaming apps are fully Integrated: no more switching inputs, remotes or devices. Access Netflix, Prime, HBO go, Hulu, Pandora and more from one, integrated experience.
- Fully 4K/Ultra High-Definition compatible right out of the box, so you can soak up all that crisp color, clarity and detail.
- TiVo service subscription is required. Options include a monthly service plan at 14.99/mo. and a 1-Year commitment, and an Annual service plan at 149.99/year.
- Record 4 shows at once and up to 75 hours of HD.
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.