We’re not going to lie — the FreeBelts Buckle-Free Comfortable Elastic Belt is one of the weirdest things we’ve seen in a long time. You know what though? It works really, really well. This buckle-free belt connects to the two front belt loops on your pants and it holds them up using tension around the sides and back instead of all the way around. This way you have no buckle to mess around with or to spoil the line in your shirt. It’s very cool and it’s only $26 on Amazon.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- MAKES LIFE EASIER: Never fiddle with the buckle. Snap on once and forget you’re wearing a belt all day. Hassle-free dressing, time-saver for bathroom breaks!
- INCREDIBLY COMFORTABLE: The elastic strap breathes with you. No buckle pressing into your stomach. No need to adjust when you sit down, even after a big meal. Always keeps your pants in place.
- SLIM, MINIMAL LOOK: Eliminates the bulky buckle bulge and awkward flap on the side. Very low-profile. Beautifully simple.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: Custom-made, highest quality elastic weave for great support. Individual handmade craftsmanship. You’ll be impressed!
- GREAT FOR EVERYONE: For men and women of ALL SIZES. For school, work, all jobs and activities. For anyone who wants to stop hassling with buckles. For people with special needs and seniors.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.