There’s pretty much no question at this point that the Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series II) Wireless Headphones are the best noise cancelling headphones that Bose has ever made. There’s also no question that at $350, they’re priced well out of reach for most people. Well, good news: Amazon is running a rare sale right now on the Bose QC35 headphones that drops the price to $299. The discounted price is good on the black and silver colors, and it definitely won’t last very long.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear phone calls and voice activation, which now includes Amazon Alexa. Simply update your software via the Bose Connect App and you will have the ability to hit the Action button to access hands-free voice control. You can also use the Action button to adjust the level of noise cancellation.
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information and more
- Up to 20 hours of wireless play time from a rechargeable lithium-ion battery; up to 40 hours of listening in wired mode
- Balanced audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates and more through the Bose Connect app
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.