Lots of wireless headphones out there are water-resistant, which is great if all you need them for is listening to music while you work out and sweat. But if you want headphones to use by the pool or at the beach and you want them to survive the occasional splash, sweat-resistant headphones won’t do the trick. Anker’s Soundcore Spirit X Sports Earphones are IPX7 water-resistant, which is the same water resistance rating as Apple’s iPhones. That means you can actually use them underwater if you want for up to 30 minutes at a time, and they’ll be fine! They typically sell for over $40, but Amazon has them for just $32.98 right now. Trust us, they’re worth every penny.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- [Truly Sweatproof Technology] SweatGuard is specially designed to resist the corrosive properties of sweat.
- [High-Octane Sound] 10 mm dynamic drivers and precision in-house tuning ensure Spirit X’s deep low-end is balanced by lush mids and crystal-clear treble.
- [Extreme Comfort] Gentle over-ear hooks and softened silicone eartips float effortlessly in place as you sprint, lift, and push your way to the limit.
- [12-Hour Playtime] Get sublime bass-driven sound for well over a week of workouts from a single charge.
- [What You Get] Soundcore Spirit X, XS/S/M/L/XL EarTips, S/M/L EarWings, 2 x Cable Clips, Shirt Clip, Micro USB Cable, Travel Pouch, Carabiner, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.