If ever there was a perfect day to snag all the microSD storage you could ever need, today is that day. Amazon is offering deep discounts right now on the fasted microSD cards made by the two top companies in the world, SanDisk and Samsung. SanDisk Ultra 128GB microSD cards are on sale for just $31 today, and 256GB SanDisk cards are $30 off at just $54.54. Samsung discounts aren’t quite as deep on 128GB and 256GB cards, but you can get a 64GB microSD card from Samsung for just $18! These are all limited-time deals, so get in on the action while you can.
Here’s some info from the product page:
- Up to 100MB/s & 60MB/s read & write speeds respectively; Class 10 UHS 3
- High-performance for 4K UHD video recording, high resolution pictures, mobile gaming and music, for use in Smartphones, Drones, Android Tablets, Tablet PCs, Action Cameras, DSLRs and more
- Includes: Full-Size adapter for use in Cameras and Laptop/Desktop Computers
- 10-year limited warranty. Compatible with a wide range of devices for both SD and micro SD
- Interface UHS-I, compatible to HS interface, UHS-I, compatible to HS interfaceGb/s, Write Speed Up to 20MB/s
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.