It used to be that if you got a little dent in your car door, you had two choices: either spend $200-$300 at an auto body shop to fix it, or live with it. Well now there’s a third choice that doesn’t involve living with a dented car or breaking the bank. The Yoohe Pops-a-Dent Dent Puller Kit costs just $16 on Amazon, and it uses the same type of technology your local body shop uses to remove minor dents and dings. It obviously won’t help with scraping it paint has been removed, but it’ll pull out minor dents in just a few minutes and it really couldn’t be easier to use!
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- WIDE APPLICATION – The mini hot melt glue gun with glue sticks is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in DIY home repair .
- INSPIRED DESIGN – Bridge dent puller with 5 pcs glue tabs is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in hail damage and car door ding paintless repair.
- TIME SAVING – No need wait for the car dent repair in repair shop, most of the dent removal can be finished in half hour.
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY – No chemicals or other toxic material are used in this process, paintless dent repair can insure 100% protect the original paint.
- MUCH CHEAPER THAN BODY SHOP REPAIRS – There is no high paint material & labor costs associated with a conventional repair, so it will save 90% at least by PDR tools making dent removal.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.