If you pay for a gigabit internet connection, don’t you actually want to use a gigabit internet connection? If you’re on Wi-Fi and you didn’t shell out some serious cash for a professional-grade wireless system in your home, you’re definitely not getting sustained speeds that are anywhere near as fast as they should be. Instead of connecting your computer to Wi-Fi, pick up a D-Link Gigabit PowerLine Internet Adapter Kit. All you have to do is plug in one box near your router and the other box near your computer. Presto! Your regular old electrical wires are instantly transformed into lightning-fast Ethernet.
Here are some more details from the product page:
- High speed up to 1000 Mbps, Home Plug AV2 compliant
- Great companion with Smart TV, game consoles, media players, and etc
- Perfect for 4K HD video streaming and gaming
- Able to connect multiple adapters to expand wired network through the home
- 1 Gigabit Port. Input power: 100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Plug and play
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.