Apple is now less than two months away from unveiling its new Apple Watch Series 4, and we’re sure it’s going to be a nice upgrade compared to the Series 3 model. We have a spoiler for you though: it’s going to be really expensive, and the battery life will barely be improved, if at all. If you want something that works with your iPhone (or any Android phone) that doesn’t cost quite as much but lasts way longer on a charge, you’ve got to check out the Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami. It has all the core features you need like activity tracking, heart rate monitoring, GPS, notifications, and sleep monitoring, but instead of lasting a day or two per charge like the Apple Watch, it lasts for 30 days!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Look as Good as You Feel: With a range of colors and options, the Bip is designed to be worn as an extension of your personal style. Weighing only 1.1oz (32g), and with a bright, transflective always-on 1.28″ display, the Bip can be worn all day
- Go the Distance: Use the Amazfit Bip for up to 30 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS allow you to accurately track in real-time your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and quality of sleep. Special sport modes (running, treadmill, cycling and walking) give you even more detailed insights into your most frequent activities.
- Be in the Know: The perfect companion to keep you organized and productive all day long. Receive one-way notifications for emails, SMS messages, and incoming phone calls (prompting you to take action on your smartphone), as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts, and other mobile apps
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Buy with confidence. Amazfit offers a 30-day refund policy, and 12-month new replacement warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.