When it comes to Chromebooks, there’s the Google Pixelbook and then there’s everything else. Google’s Pixelbook is the best Chromebook on the planet, both in terms of performance and specs as well design. It has a gorgeous 12.3-inch high-resolution display and a sleek aluminum build that feels like a million bucks. It won’t cost you a million bucks though, because Amazon is running a sale right now that slashes more than $240 from the 128GB model’s normal selling price! Odds are pretty good it’ll sell out soon at this price, so grab one while you can.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Meet Google Pixelbook, the high performance Chromebook. It’s the first laptop with the Google Assistant built in. Press the Google Assistant key on your keyboard or say “Ok Google” to get started. The Google Assistant is always ready to help
- Features 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 processor, 8GB RAM and 128GB for storage. The long lasting battery delivers up to 10 hours of use and it’s fast charging so you can get 2 hours of use in 15 minutes
- 4-in-1 design adapts to whatever you’re doing with laptop, tablet, tent and entertainment modes. Access to favorite apps including Google Drive, Gmail, YouTube, Evernote, Slack, Infinite Painter, Lightroom, Roblox and many more
- Pixelbook’s super thin and lightweight design measures 10.3 mm and weighs 2.45lbs. Features a 12.3” 360° touchscreen display, a sleek aluminum body, Corning® Gorilla® Glass and a backlit keyboard
- Powered by Chrome OS with automatic software updates so you’ll always have the latest virus protection. It starts up in less than 10 secs, stays fast throughout the day, and won’t slow down over time
Looking for a more affordable option? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.