Are you jealous of all the cars you drive past that have those gorgeous LED headlights? Well you don’t need to cough up the cash for a luxury car to experience them for yourself. LED headlights don’t just look better than traditional halogens, they’re far safer because they do a better job of illuminating the road ahead. Now, it costs next to nothing to convert just about any car to LED headlights. Amazon has 50% coupons available for the Auxbeam 9006 LED Headlight Dual Color Conversion Kit in three different sizes that fit almost any car. That drops the price of the 9006/HB4, 9005/HB10, and 9008/HB13 kits to just $12.49 each. It takes a novice less than half an hour to install these bulbs, since it’s pretty much just a matter of unplugging the old ones and plugging in the new ones. This deal won’t last long, so definitely check it out.
Here are some key details from the product 9006 page:
- Plug type: 9006/HB4/HB4U. Color Temperature: 3000K/6500K(3000K Yellow light, 6500K White light). Two color temperature can change initiates once power switched. Power: 50W/set(25W/blub), Luminous Flux: approx. 4000lm/set.
- LED chips from world-leading brand,excellent beam intensity without black spot. Flower heat sink design keeps the light bulb in appropriate working temperature.
- Working Voltage: DC 9-32V(fit 12V/24V vehicle). Working Temperature: -40-80 degree Celsius. Above 30000 hours life time.
- Fully co-work with reflector,360 degree beam increases 30% effective range than other LED light bulb. Material: silver +black air craft A380 aluminum.
- Superior optic control on road for optimal beam pattern to see the road condition clearly, 0.1S quick start, allow a great distance for you to see and be seen in all weather conditions.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.