It might seem like all iPhone screen protectors are created equal, but we can assure you that’s not the case at all. Materials and quality vary drastically, but there are also a handful of screen protectors out there that offer unique features. Some offer a privacy feature that prevents people from peeping at your screen by cutting off the viewing angle. But there’s another type of screen protector that has an even cooler feature. The Tech21 Impact Shield for iPhone X protects your screen from scratches and scrapes, but it also has a special surface layer that can actually heal itself from scratches. It obviously can’t repair a deep gouge from a knife, but the fine surface scratches that always ruin other screen protectors aren’t an issue with this one.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Bulletshield 3-layer advanced impact protection
- Durable, self healing surface layer smooths everyday scratches
- Easy, bubble free application ; Applicator included for precise alignment
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- iPhone X Case Compatible with Apple iPhone X (2017)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.