You know how pretty much every time we tell you that a deal is a sell-out risk, it sells out soon after? Well guess what: this deal is a sell-out risk. A very, very big sell-out risk. Amazon has been running a big sale on BeatsX Wireless In-Ear Headphones for a long time now, dropping the price to between $95 and $100 depending on color. Right now, however, the black BeatsX model is on sale for just $79.99. That’s right… $80 for brand new BeatsX earbuds with Apple’s W1 chip. There is no chance that these will still be in stock even a few hours from now, so you’d better hurry if you want a pair.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Perfect wireless companion for you to experience authentic, clear sound throughout your day with up to 8 hours of battery life.
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with RemoteTalk. Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless listening. Inline Volume Control
- Variety of eartip options offer personalized comfort and secure-fit wingtips provide stability.
- Magnetic ear buds keep your earphones tangle-free and easily coil up for compact portability.
- Comes with BeatsX earphones, removable secure-fit wingtips, eartips with four size options, lightning to USB-A charging cable and quick start guide.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.