You know how pretty much every time we tell you that a deal is a sell-out risk, it sells out soon after? Well guess what: this deal is a sell-out risk. A very, very big sell-out risk. Amazon has been running a big sale on BeatsX Wireless In-Ear Headphones for a long time now, dropping the price to between $95 and $100 depending on color. Right now, however, the black BeatsX model is on sale for just $79.99. That’s right… $80 for brand new BeatsX earbuds with Apple’s W1 chip. There is no chance that these will still be in stock even a few hours from now, so you’d better hurry if you want a pair.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Perfect wireless companion for you to experience authentic, clear sound throughout your day with up to 8 hours of battery life.
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with RemoteTalk. Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless listening. Inline Volume Control
- Variety of eartip options offer personalized comfort and secure-fit wingtips provide stability.
- Magnetic ear buds keep your earphones tangle-free and easily coil up for compact portability.
- Comes with BeatsX earphones, removable secure-fit wingtips, eartips with four size options, lightning to USB-A charging cable and quick start guide.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.