If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The YI 1080p Home Camera has been the best-selling home security camera on Amazon for so long now, we can’t even recall what the top-seller was before it. It has all the basic features you would expect from a home cam, plus crystal clear 1080p Full HD resolution. In a nutshell, it’s a $199 Nest Cam Indoor, but for only $45. Wait, did we say $45? Snag one right now on Amazon and you’ll only pay $31, which is an insanely good price for this model. And if you buy a 4-pack, you’ll only pay $30 each!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- 24/7 Full HD Recording – F/2.0 aperture, 112 wide-angle lens, 1080p/15fps to capture moments with clear picture. Features two-way audio to allow you to receive and transmit audio from any location with a WiFi connection.
- Enhanced Night Vision – 8 individual 940nm infrared LED’s, which automatically turns on infrared (IR) in low light conditions, allowing you to see clearly in the dark.
- Activity Alerts – Baby Crying Detection and Motion Detection features use state-of-the-art technology to detect and send notifications to your phone. Activity Alerts (7-day storage in YI Cloud) available free of charge without a microSD memory card or a YI Cloud subscription.
- YI Home App – Acess your camera with our mobile APP anytime and anywhere. Allows sharing your camera with up to 5 family members or friends, and view multiple cameras on a single account.
- Cloud Storage – Supports YI Cloud to avoid the risk of losing footage from a microSD memory card, and ensures all recorded video is safe, secure, and protected with the most efficient compression and highest protection of data. Local backup supports up to 32GB Class10 microSD cards with FAT32 format.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.