If you’re looking for a low-cost home security camera that’s packed full of high-end features, look no further than the YI 1080p Home Camera. It’s the #1 best-selling home security camera on Amazon for so many reasons, and it has all the great features you would expect in a home security cam. It also has one important feature you would never expect: a sale price of just $30.99. This is definitely a sell-out risk now that the cat’s out of the bag, so grab a handful of these great cameras while you can — you’re basically getting the same features and quality you’d find in a $199 Nest Cam Indoor, but for $31!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- 24/7 Full HD Recording – F/2.0 aperture, 112 wide-angle lens, 1080p/15fps to capture moments with clear picture. Features two-way audio to allow you to receive and transmit audio from any location with a WiFi connection.
- Enhanced Night Vision – 8 individual 940nm infrared LED’s, which automatically turns on infrared (IR) in low light conditions, allowing you to see clearly in the dark.
- Activity Alerts – Baby Crying Detection and Motion Detection features use state-of-the-art technology to detect and send notifications to your phone. Activity Alerts (7-day storage in YI Cloud) available free of charge without a microSD memory card or a YI Cloud subscription.
- YI Home App – Acess your camera with our mobile APP anytime and anywhere. Allows sharing your camera with up to 5 family members or friends, and view multiple cameras on a single account.
- Cloud Storage – Supports YI Cloud to avoid the risk of losing footage from a microSD memory card, and ensures all recorded video is safe, secure, and protected with the most efficient compression and highest protection of data. Local backup supports up to 32GB Class10 microSD cards with FAT32 format.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.