If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Remember how revolutionary the Rabbit wine opener was when it first came out? Well guess what: the Cork Pops Legacy Wine Opener is way cooler and way simpler than the Rabbit or any of the many knockoffs out there. Instead of bothering with squeezing and levers and everything else, this wine bottle opener has two simple steps. First you stick the needle in the cork, then you press the button. Presto! Tasteless, odorless CO2 gas shoots into the bottle and forces out the cork in about a second. Trust us, it’s the coolest kitchen gadget you’ll come across all year.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Fastest easiest way to open a wine bottle
- Perfect for old delicate corks
- Does not accept taste or bouquet
- Great for those with mobility issues
If you want a less expensive alternative that doesn’t use gas, check out this opener:
- 1 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 2 AccuMed Face Mask, Protective Face Mask (10 Count)
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 4 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel Metallic Design Series, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Pump…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.