If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Remember how revolutionary the Rabbit wine opener was when it first came out? Well guess what: the Cork Pops Legacy Wine Opener is way cooler and way simpler than the Rabbit or any of the many knockoffs out there. Instead of bothering with squeezing and levers and everything else, this wine bottle opener has two simple steps. First you stick the needle in the cork, then you press the button. Presto! Tasteless, odorless CO2 gas shoots into the bottle and forces out the cork in about a second. Trust us, it’s the coolest kitchen gadget you’ll come across all year.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Fastest easiest way to open a wine bottle
- Perfect for old delicate corks
- Does not accept taste or bouquet
- Great for those with mobility issues
If you want a less expensive alternative that doesn’t use gas, check out this opener:
Air Pressure Wine Bottle Opener,Pump Air Pressure Corkscrews Wine Bottle Opener With Foil Cutte… Sale price withheld at the manufacturer’s request. Visit Amazon for pricing.
BGR may receive a commission
- 1 Magicare 4-Ply Mouth Noise Protection Filtration>95%, Compatible with Anti-Fog, Dust-Proof, Adj…
- 2 Powecom KN95 Face Mask Protective Masks (Non-Medical) Filter Efficiency 99.2% FDA Authorized -…
- 3 Purell Advanced Instant Gel Hand Sanitizer, Flip Top Bottle, 16 Oz, 70% Alcohol (Case of 12)
- 4 Germ-x Germ-x Hand Sanitizer, Original with Pump, 8 Fl Ounce (Pack of 12), 96 Fl Oz
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.