Arlo wire-free home security cameras are amazing, but they’re also amazingly expensive. Luckily there’s a ton of competition out there right now, and one of the best Arlo alternatives we’ve come across is the Reolink Argus Wire-Free Battery-Powered Security Camera. These great cameras pack all the bells and whistles you would expect from a home security camera as well as much more. The most notable difference is of course the fact that this camera is wire-free and battery-powered, with each charge lasting about 6 months. The Argus camera is also weatherproof so you can use it indoors our outside anywhere within range of Wi-Fi. All that for about half of what you’d pay for the latest Arlo camera — you really can’t go wrong.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- [100 % Wire-Free & Battery-Powered] No cords, no wiring & no installation needed — easily place it anywhere guarding every corner. Reliable 2.4Ghz WiFi connection.
- [1080p Full HD & Excellent Night Vision] Enable you to see everything clearly day and night. See sharper and clearer images/videos than 720p security cameras.
- [Easy Setup & IP65 Weatherproof] Small, protable and also weathproof! Easily place Reolink Argus outdoors/indoors without worrying about the weather. Rain or shine, hot or cold, Reolink Argus never stops protecting you.
- [Smart PIR Motion Sensor] Highly sensitive and wide-angle sensor detects human movements, and offers real-time and accurate alerts (app push notifications, emails, siren etc). With Micro SD card slot (max 64GB supported).
- [Remote View & Two-Way Talk] The built-in mic & speaker allow you to view & listen to what’s going on at your home/business and talk back with just a touch! IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS, PLS contact us via Amazon, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.