If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The Sonos PlayBar is without a doubt one of the best home audio products on the planet in the under-$1,000 price range. It packs so much tech and such great sound into a single package, elevating your TV and completely transforming your home entertainment experience as well. Still, $700 is a whole lot of money to spend on a speaker system, so folks on a budget might want to check out a few alternatives. We recommend the Sony HT-XT2 2.1 Channel Sound Base, which offers a similar form factor and delivers fantastic Sony sound at a price point that’s less than one-third of what you’ll pay for the PlayBase.
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- One-piece speaker with built-in subwoofer that fits nicely under your TV, Play music wirelessly via Bluetooth Control easily with SongPal app.
- Easily add wireless surround sound speakers, Enjoy wireless multi-room listening, Control your TV and sound bar with a single remote via HDMI ARC connection
- Google Cast ready for easy streaming of your favorite music apps, Music playback via USB. Chromecast built-in and spotify compatible for more music accessibility
- 1 Powecom KN95 Face Mask Reusable, Disposable Masks on FDA EUA List, Protection for Dust Pollen,…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 1 Liter Flip Cap Bottle (Pack of 4)…
- 4 Lysol 2284 Crisp Linen Spray, 4 PACK, blue
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.