As is the case each and every time Amazon hosts a big sales event, there were some killer deals on Instant Pots available for Prime Day. And as is also the case each time Instant Pots go on sale, they sold out fast. If you missed out on Amazon’s Prime Day Instant Pot deals though, you’re in luck because another model was discounted in a special post-Prime Day deal. The wildly popular Instant Pot DUO Plus 60, 6 Qt 9-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker is currently available at a $30 discount, dropping it down to the same price as the 3-quart model that’s half the size. It’s an awesome bargain, and it’s probably the last time a popular Instant Pot will go on sale for quite a while.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- For families, 4-6 people
- Duo Plus is the latest evolution in the #1 selling multi-cooker the Duo series with more custom features, improved usability and a large attractive blue LCD screen
- Duo Plus replaces 9 common kitchen appliances including pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, egg cooker, sauté, steamer, warmer, sterilizer and it makes cake too
- Up to 70% quicker. A great meal is a press of a button away with 15 microprocessor controlled programs taking the guesswork out of your cooking. You can achieve perfect results every time
- All components in contact with food are food grade 304 (18/8) stainless steel including the lid, the inner pot with 3-ply bottom and steam rack with handles. They are easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- UL certified with 10 proven safety mechanisms gives you peace of mind. Highly Energy efficient, this kitchen friendly cooker Emits no steam when cooking, contains all smells and automates your cooking. Accessories include – steam rack with handles, recipe booklet, serving spoon, soup spoon, and measuring cup
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.