Whether or not you’re into smart home gadgets and gizmos, there’s one connected device we think anyone and everyone who owns a home will appreciate. Wouldn’t it be nice to never have to deal with the keypad attached to your garage door opener again? Seriously, how is it possible that there are so many different models of garage door opener and every single one of them has an awful keypad!? The buttons are so hard to press and it always takes at least three tries to get it to actually work. Well instead of dealing with that nonsense, get yourself a Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener MYQ-G0301 so you can control your garage door with your iPhone or Android phone instead.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Open and close your garage door from anywhere with your smartphone Easy-to-add functionality with existing garage door openers
- Receive alerts when your garage door opens or closes in real time by setting up customized notifications – great for busy families who come and go from the house through the garage
- Core features such as opening, closing, and receiving garage door status notifications are INCLUDED with MyQ app at no additional charge
- Compatible with most brands of garage door openers made after 1993 that have standard safety sensors
- Linking your MyQ account to Google Assistant and IFTTT requires a 1 monthly or 10 annual subscription fee Easy to install in the garage
- Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.