Amazon had some terrific deals on chromebooks available on Prime Day. Our favorite was definitely the $250 discount on the Google Pixelbook, but Prime Day deals are now behind us (though the Pixelbook is still available at a decent $154 discount). If you’ve been thinking about ditching macOS or Windows in favor of Chrome and you missed out on yesterday’s deals, you might have actually ended up lucking out. Why? Because Amazon is running a deal of the day on Wednesday that drops the price of an Acer Chromebook 15 refurb to just $225. That’s a killer deal on a chromebook with good specs and a nice big 15.6-inch display, but it’s only available until the end of the day.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- 15.6 Full HD Display, Intel Pentium N4200, Aluminum Cover, 180 Degree Lay Flat Design.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.