If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Today marks the start of Prime Day 2018, which can only mean one thing: you’re about to buy a whole bunch of awesome new gadgets. Of course, several of them are likely to have expandable storage, especially if you take advantage of Amazon’s insanely low pricing on hot items like the Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle, and Fire HD 8 Tablet. We’ve combed through all the sales on Amazon’s site right now, and we’ve identified the single best Prime Day 2018 deal on a microSD card: a SanDisk 128 GB micro SD Memory Card for just $23.88. It’s a special version of SanDisk’s Ultra line of cards that’s certified by Amazon for Fire tablets and Fire TVs, but it’ll obviously work in any device with a microSD card slot.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Exclusive “Made for Amazon” SD memory card – the only one tested and certified to work with your Fire Tablet and Fire TV
- Load your Fire Tablet with more fun – by adding space for additional photos, music and movies
- Download your apps and games directly to the SD card
- Class 10 performance for Full HD (1080p) video recording and playback
- Designed to perform multiple simultaneous activities with no lag or delay
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.