Having a kitchen without a KitchenAid Stand Mixer is basically like having a kitchen without an oven. You can technically pull it off if you need to, but your life would be so much better if you had one. Of course, not everyone wants to shell out $430 for a mixer even if it is one of the most versatile kitchen tools on the face of the planet. Well, we have some good news for you today. Amazon has slashed the price of the insanely popular KitchenAid KSM150PSPT Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield to just $209.99, which is an all-time low by a wide margin. If you don’t already have one of these bad boys, it’s definitely time to get in on the action because you’ll never find it on sale at a better price.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Choose from all the color options to find the one that best matches your style and personality. Important safeguard: Remove Flat Beater, Wire Whip or Dough Hook from Stand Mixer before washing.
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center with more than 15 optional attachments available.
- 5-Qt. stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies or 4 loaves of bread in a single batch.
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action means 59 touchpoints per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient incorporation.
- The tilt-head design allows clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory so you can easily add ingredients for a recipe. Hub cover is non-hinged
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you’re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
- Includes coated flat beater, coated dough hook, 6-wire whip and 1-piece pouring shield. The flat beater and dough hook are dishwasher-safe.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.