Amazon’s Fire TV devices are our favorite streaming gadgets, but they have one weakness common to all streaming devices: they need a solid internet connection or they’re incredibly frustrating. There’s nothing worse than trying to binge-watch your favorite show and having your Fire TV start to buffer because someone else is hogging all your Wi-Fi bandwidth. Don’t worry, there’s a way to guarantee your Fire TV has its own fast lane at all times. The UGREEN Ethernet Adapter for Fire TV Stick and All-New Fire TV is a tiny little adapter that lets you connect your Amazon streaming device to Ethernet! It’s just $17 on Amazon, and it’s a total game-changer.
- Stable Network: Enables your Micro USB TV sticks, Chromecast Ultra / 2 / 1 / Audio, Google Home Mini, Raspbbery Pi Zero etc., to ethernet for faster and more stable internet access, put an end to weak WiFi signal 【NOTE: 1. Works for TV Sticks supporting ethernet through micro usb port showed in the 2nd photo 2.Do NOT support fire stick gen 1(FCCID: 2ABDU-0509), Roku Stick/Express, Fire HD 10 or any other tablet or cellphone; 3.Do not fit for VPN】
- Faster Internet Connection: RJ45 provide a speed of full 10/100 Mbps ethernet performance and the Micro USB 2.0 at 480Mbps for faster and more reliable Internet access
- Practical Ethernet Adapter: Best solution for congested wifi, poor wireless signal, no wireless router at home, old wireless router only supporting 802.11b, poor network performance of Chromecast and other tv sticks
- Plug & Play: Driver-free, don’t need to install any driver program for the ethernet adapter, simply plug and play; You just plug it in, then it works. No channel issues, no frequency issues, no interference issues, no security type issues
- 3.3ft USB Power Cable & Micro USB Cable: No worry about your ethernet adapter cable is not long enough and is hung in the air making your ethernet connecting be loose by gravity(NOTE: DO NOT include wall charger or Ethernet Cable)
Don’t worry if your home isn’t wired for Ethernet because there’s an easy workaround. Just get a powerline internet adapter kit, which turns any regular wall outlet into a gigabit Ethernet port in about 5 seconds.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.