Back in 2016, Apple did something for the first time ever: it reused the same iPhone design for a third consecutive year. The company had always reused iPhone designs for its “S” updates, but then a fresh new design would arrive the following year when a new numbered iPhone model was released. The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus looked exactly like Apple’s iPhones from the previous two years though, so the company had to do something to help differentiate them. That’s why Apple added a dual-lens camera to the iPhone 7 Plus and two new color options to both new models, including a gorgeous Jet Black finish that was in high demand all year long. Jet Black is now long gone, but its spirit can live on if you want it too. The Totallee Ultra Thin iPhone Case everyone loves is now available in Jet Black on Amazon, and you can get it for your iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone X for just $20.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- ULTRA THIN. Only 0.02 inches. No bulk. The ultimate thin iPhone case if you are looking for elegant protection without adding bulk to your pocket or purse. This iPhone case is slim, lightweight and one of the thinnest cases you can find
- JET BLACK. This ultra thin case has a shiny jet black finish that looks just like the original jet black iPhone. The case is not see-through and covers the full backside
- THIN BUT PROTECTIVE. These thin iPhone cases add extra grip and wrap all around your phone. It features a raised camera ring for extra protection when you put it down. This case will protect from scratches, bumps and scuffs. This case works perfectly with qi wireless charging
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Something happen to your case? Totallee will send you a free replacement. Don’t love your case? They’ll issue a full refund. Just contact totallee directly to take advantage of the best 2 YEAR WARRANTY around
- CUSTOMERS SAY: “With this case on my phone, I barely notice it is there” “Best case ever”
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.