There is nothing your cable company is more afraid of than losing money. Cord cutting has taken a huge bite out of cable companies’ profits, and its saving consumers money in the process. But there’s something else you can do to save even more money each month, cutting just a little bit deeper into your ISP’s profit margin in the process. Head over to Amazon and snag a TP-Link TC-7610 DOCSIS 3.0 (8×4) Cable Modem while it’s on sale. It works with every major cable ISP in the country, and once you activate it you can return your rented modem and slash up to $120 per year off your bills from that bogus modem rental fee!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Eliminate your cable modem monthly rental fee and product is easy-to-open packaging
- Certified for XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter, Cablevision and Bright House Networks
- Channel bonding of up to 8 downstream and 4 upstream channels, provide data rates up to 343Mbps for download and 143Mbps for upload
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem provides 8X faster download speed than DOCSIS 2.0 for an ultra-fast performance
- CableLabs certified DOCSIS 3.0 backwards compatible to DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 provides users comprehensive network compatibility
- Included items: RJ-45 Ethernet Cable, Quick Installation Guide, Power Adapter
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 – the latest Internet standard.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.