Look, we need to be crystal clear about this before we go any further: we’re not telling you about this product so that you can be a creep. The fact of the matter is that many people have a genuine need to covertly record video in their homes. If you’re one of those people, it doesn’t get any more covert than the DareTang HD 1080P Wifi Hidden Camera Alarm Clock. As the name suggests, this device looks like a plain old digital alarm clock you would find in any store. But there’s an invisible camera built in that records 1080p full HD video and audio, and it records onto a standard microSD card slot. It supports things like motion detection and night vision, and it’s available right now on Amazon. Again, please don’t be a creep.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- 12 Hour System: A mini camera hidden in the regular alarm clock,Specially customized 12-hour system which is easier to read time than 24 hour system.
- Motion Detection Alarm Function:Alarming Notifications will be transferred to your Smartphone when the motion detection is activated. When you go out, you can set your camera to alarm you when camera detects movement.
- Loop Recording::Insert the Micro SD card into its slot,power it on,the camera will start to record automatically.When the memory space is full,the camera will overwrite the files from oldest to newest.
- 1080P HD VIDEO:The video resolution 1920 x 1080P,you can see exactly what’s going on through video.Included 2000 mA rechargeable battery.
- NIGHT VISION:Hidden Camera Alarm Clock offer night vision,it can see and Record in Darkness,IR night vision goes better when the unit is being charged.And these special IR lights are totally invisible to the human eye.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.