I was over at a friend’s house last weekend watching a movie, and something was wrong that I couldn’t quite put my finger on. My friend’s TV was a nice big 4K television from Samsung, but there was something about the picture that really bothered me. After a few minutes I finally figured it out. I’ve grown so accustomed to watching TV at my house with a Vansky LED Backlighting Kit on my TV that everything else just looks terrible in comparison. It might seem crazy if you’ve never watched a TV with bias lighting that projects onto the wall behind it, but once you try it, it’s really tough to go back.
Check out some more details from the product page:
- ☑ 16 Color selection — RGB lights: white, red, green, blue, yellow, pink, purple, among others customize your works pace with 27 vibrant LEDs to set the mood and illuminate your hardware.
- ☑ Alleviates eye-strain — Adds a subtle LED strip lihgt backlight to your monitor, reducing the eyestrain caused by differences in picture brightness from scene to scene in movies, shows and games.
- ☑ Optimal viewing experience — The color and highlighting brightness of the 60 LEDs are carefully calibrated, making blacks blacker and colors more vibrant.
- ☑ Easy installation — Fits Any TV Size Up to 60’’,LED strip light is 80 inch can be cut with scissors on the cut marks (white lines) to fit the desired size of your TV. usb cable is 16 inch.Use the 3m adhesive.
- ☑ Quality Assurance — High-brightness 60 LEDs last up to 100,000 LED lighting hours. What you get- Vansky LED strip light bias lighting for TV with Wireless Remote Control, spare 3m adhesive tap, together with 45 days money back, One year guarantee and friendly, Easy-to-reach support.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.