If you’re looking to eliminate a few pesky Wi-Fi dead spots in your home wireless network, today is your lucky day. The NETGEAR EX3700 WiFi Range Extender isn’t just one of the most popular wireless network extenders Amazon sells, it’s one of the best with more than 16,000 5-star reviews. It couldn’t be any easier to set up (though it looks like a bunch of Amazon reviewers somehow managed to bungle it 🤦♂️) and it adds lightning-fast 750 Mbps Wi-Fi AC coverage to any area of your home that needs it. The EX3700 retails for $45, but it’s on sale today for just $35 thanks to a $5 discount and another $5 coupon you can clip on the Amazon site.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Ideal for extending WiFi to devices like the iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S5, and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Dual band WiFi up to 750 Mbps and security is Wifi protected access (WPA/WPA2-PSK) and WEP
- Supports new 802.11ac & b/g/n WiFi devices
- External antennas for better performance, Access Point mode creates a WiFi hotspot using a wired Ethernet connection
- Convenient wall-plug design.System Requirements:Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox. 20, Safari. 5.1, Google Chrome 25.0 browsers or higher.2.4 and/or 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless router or gateway
- Works with any WiFi router
- FastLane Technology – Use both Wi-Fi bands to establish one super high-speed connection; ideal for HD streaming & gaming
- NOTE: Check instruction video before use
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.