Aukey makes an action cam that’s been one of the best-selling models on Amazon for quite some time. Now, an updated version has been released and it’s better in ever way. The AUKEY 4K Action Camera has a high-quality imaging sensor and a great 170-degree wide-angle lens. And look at all the accessories it ships with!
- Two Batteries
- Battery Charging Dock
- Micro-USB Cable
- 2.4GHz Remote Control
- Waterproof Case
- Spare Waterproof Case Door
- Camera Holder
- Two Quick Release Adapter
- Bicycle Bracket
- Belt Mount
- 360° Angle Adapter
- Two Helmet Mounts
- Two Quick Release Adapters
- Three Connection Adapter
- Screw-On Base
- Two Fastening Straps
- Two Cam Straps
- Two 3M Self-Adhesive Pads
- Four Cable Ties
All that for just $89.99 is a tremendous value, but you won’t pay anywhere near that much right now. Use the coupon code AUKEYAL2 at checkout on Amazon and you’ll snag this awesome new action cam for just $53.99.
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- Sharp Action Shooting: 4K Ultra HD 25fps 12 Megapixel Action Camera with 170° HD wide-angle fisheye lens. Delivers stunning, super-sharp videos and photos of your adventures, activities, and sports in all conditions
- Adaptable to Your Needs: Includes an extensive accessories kit of mounts, brackets, and fixings for versatile use in varied configurations for all kinds of activities and situations
- Connects with your Phone: Freedom and convenience to view and control your camera over its local WiFi connection using your phone and the free app. Or capture photos and videos with a simple button press on the included 2.4GHz wrist remote
- Durable Design: Waterproof case supplied for use when diving as deep as 30m / 98.4ft or doing other watersports. Also protects your camera from rain, mud, sand, and impacts
- Package Contents: AUKEY Sports Action Camera, More than 20 Accessories Including Charging Dock, User Manual, 24-Month Warranty Card
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.