Amazon’s Fire TV Stick is already a tremendous value at $40 for a brand new unit, making it one of the best options out there for people looking to stream all their favorite content without shelling out much cash. If you think it’s a good deal at $40, however, you’re going to flip when you learn that Amazon is blowing out Certified Refurbished Fire TV Sticks for just $29.99. That’s $5 below the regular price for refurbs and you’d have to be crazy to pass it up.
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- A Certified Refurbished Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new.
- The next generation of our bestselling Fire TV Stick–now with the Alexa Voice Remote.
- Enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills with access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more. Plus, access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
- Launch and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote. Simply say, “Play Game of Thrones” or “Launch Netflix” and Alexa will respond instantly. Plus, play music, find movie show times, order a pizza, and more—just ask.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch the best of live TV and sports from AMC, HGTV, ESPN, FOX, and others with a subscription to DIRECTV NOW, or top-rated primetime shows with CBS All Access.
- Find the best way to watch with universal search results from over 190 channels and apps including Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Video.
- Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, featuring thousands of movies and TV episodes at no additional cost. Plus, members can add over 100 premium and specialty channels like HBO and SHOWTIME—no cable or satellite subscription necessary.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.