If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
All things considered, the Roku Streaming Stick may very well be the best value in streaming. It costs just $40 and it supports every single streaming service you could possibly imagine… plus thousands of streaming channels you’ve never even heard of. If there’s one thing about it that seems to annoy people, it’s the fact that they have this nifty little streaming device that can be tucked away out of sight behind a TV, and yet they still have to run a power cable and plug it into a wall outlet. Well guess what: we’ve got the perfect solution and it only costs $6. The Roku Mini USB Cable is a tiny cable that connects to the USB port on the back of your TV for power, so you can finally ditch the pesky power adapter that came with your Roku.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Eliminates the need for an AC power outlet. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ROKU STREAMING STICK+.
- Ideal length for powering Roku Streaming Stick from your TV’s USB port.
- Declutters TV area by replacing long USB cables that can hang out from behind TV.
- Note: This mini power cable replaces the 60″ jumbo USB cable included with Roku.
- Roku Streaming Stick not included (TVPower cable only)
- 1 KN95 Face Mask Reusable, Disposable Masks on FDA EUA List, Protection for Dust Pollen, 10 Pack
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Pump Bottle (Pack of 12) -…
- 3 Clorox Fresh Scent Disinfecting Wipes, 75 Count 2-Pack
- 4 The Gojo Industries Incorporated MCK42731800 - Sanitizing Skin Wipe Purell Individual Packet Al…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.