All things considered, the Roku Streaming Stick may very well be the best value in streaming. It costs just $40 and it supports every single streaming service you could possibly imagine… plus thousands of streaming channels you’ve never even heard of. If there’s one thing about it that seems to annoy people, it’s the fact that they have this nifty little streaming device that can be tucked away out of sight behind a TV, and yet they still have to run a power cable and plug it into a wall outlet. Well guess what: we’ve got the perfect solution and it only costs $6. The Roku Mini USB Cable is a tiny cable that connects to the USB port on the back of your TV for power, so you can finally ditch the pesky power adapter that came with your Roku.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Eliminates the need for an AC power outlet. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ROKU STREAMING STICK+.
- Ideal length for powering Roku Streaming Stick from your TV’s USB port.
- Declutters TV area by replacing long USB cables that can hang out from behind TV.
- Note: This mini power cable replaces the 60″ jumbo USB cable included with Roku.
- Roku Streaming Stick not included (TVPower cable only)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.