Charging my Apple Watch on a nightly basis has become second nature for the most part, but there are still times when I forget. Since the Apple Watch doesn’t have very good battery life, forgetting to charge it at night often means it’s going to be dead before the end of the next day. That’s why the Pantheon Portable Wireless Apple Watch Magnetic Charger is the best thing that has ever happened to my Apple Watch. It’s a keychain that packs a 700 mAh battery and an MFi certified wireless charging disc for the Apple Watch. This way I can charge up anytime, anywhere! It’s usually $40 on Amazon but it’s on sale right now for $36.99, so definitely grab one if you’re an Apple Watch user.
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- WIRELESS CHARGING: The built in 700 mAh lithium ion battery will charge the Series 1 Apple Watch 3 times and the Series 2 Apple Watch twice.
- PORTABLE: This is the perfect solution to Apple Watch users who are traveling. Rather than taking your long magnetic charger or oversized dock with you, simply bring your lightweight and portable Pantheon keychain charger. Hook it to your backpack or carry it in your bag or pocket.
- APPLE CERTIFIED: This product has been been certified by Apple to meet all of their stringent quality and safety requirements. Do not risk damaging your watch with cheap alternatives
- STYLISH: High quality design and finish but lightweight and easy to carry around.
- PANTHEON WIRELESS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Should you have any issues with your keychain charger in the first 18 months, Pantheon Wireless will provide you with a 100% money back guarantee or replace your product.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.