If you get only one accessory to complement your Fire TV Stick or 4K Fire TV, it should definitely be the iPazzPort Mini Bluetooth Keyboard with Infrared Learning Universal Remote Control. It attaches to the back of your Alexa voice remote and gives you a full QWERTY keyboard with backlit keys you can see in any dimly lit room. On top of that, it has eight extra buttons and a learning function, so you can use it to control your TV and ditch your TV remote.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- [ IR Learning Functions ]-Bluetooth mini keyboard with IR learning buttons for amazon fire stick、fire tv and fire tv cube. Make the type and search much easier, control the basic functions of your tv(Power、Source、Volume+-、Right and left), all in one remote control.Search “iPazzPortfans” on youtube to get video tutorials.Note: FIRE STICK REMOTE NOT INCLUDED.
- [iPazzPort Backlit Keyboard]- Mini bluetooth keyboard with LED backlit for convenient operation in dark room, Just need to press “FN+ Spacebar” to turn on/off.
- [Standard QWERTY Keyboard]- Mini size handheld remote keyboard with QWERTY guarantees smooth input, allows you to easily enter text for searches comfortable for handheld.
- [Built-in Li-ion Battery]- Rechargable Li-ion Battery that with longer standby time long working hours, convenient USB charging and no need to open the lid to install battery now.
- [With silicone sleeve for alexa voice remote ]- One silicone sleeve to maintain Alexa Voice Remote , don’t lose the voice search feature, one side is siri remote, another side is bluetooth keyboard and IR remote, All-in-one connection by built-in bluetooth no need to fire stick HDMI extension cable
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.