It’s hard to believe that a tiny little $40 box could be so impactful, but believe us when we tell you that the impact of this particular box is going to ripple for quite a while. The TP-Link TC-7610 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem replaces the modem you currently lease from your cable company. It works with all major cable internet providers and it takes just a few minutes to set up. Once you’re up and running, return your leased cable modem and you’ll eliminate the $8-$10 monthly fee your cable company has been charging. You’ll love it almost as much as they hate it, which is the very definition of a win-win.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Eliminate your cable modem monthly rental fee and product is easy-to-open packaging
- Certified for XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter, Cablevision and Bright House Networks
- Channel bonding of up to 8 downstream and 4 upstream channels, provide data rates up to 343Mbps for download and 143Mbps for upload
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem provides 8X faster download speed than DOCSIS 2.0 for an ultra-fast performance
- CableLabs certified DOCSIS 3.0 backwards compatible to DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 provides users comprehensive network compatibility
- Included items: RJ-45 Ethernet Cable, Quick Installation Guide, Power Adapter
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 – the latest Internet standard.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.