It’s hard to believe that a tiny little $40 box could be so impactful, but believe us when we tell you that the impact of this particular box is going to ripple for quite a while. The TP-Link TC-7610 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem replaces the modem you currently lease from your cable company. It works with all major cable internet providers and it takes just a few minutes to set up. Once you’re up and running, return your leased cable modem and you’ll eliminate the $8-$10 monthly fee your cable company has been charging. You’ll love it almost as much as they hate it, which is the very definition of a win-win.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Eliminate your cable modem monthly rental fee and product is easy-to-open packaging
- Certified for XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter, Cablevision and Bright House Networks
- Channel bonding of up to 8 downstream and 4 upstream channels, provide data rates up to 343Mbps for download and 143Mbps for upload
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem provides 8X faster download speed than DOCSIS 2.0 for an ultra-fast performance
- CableLabs certified DOCSIS 3.0 backwards compatible to DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 provides users comprehensive network compatibility
- Included items: RJ-45 Ethernet Cable, Quick Installation Guide, Power Adapter
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 – the latest Internet standard.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.