People often either forget or don’t even realize how important a good pillow is to a restful night’s sleep. We cannot stress this enough: that cheap pillow you pulled out of a bin at Bed, Bath & Beyond is hurting way more than you think it is. Good pillows don’t have to be expensive though, and Amazon is running a sale right now that proves it. You can snag a 2-pack of WonderSleep Adjustable Loft Shredded Hypoallergenic Memory Foam pillows for just $49.99 right now. That’s $25 a pillow, and it’s the lowest price we’ve ever seen for these great bed pillows. Do yourself a favor and give them a shot.
Here’s what you need to know from the Amazon page:
- 60% polyester
- [SET OF 2 PILLOWS] Adjusted Comfort – Wondersleep’s pillow features shredded memory foam filling that provides therapeutic relief for all sleepers. Add and/or remove foam filling to find the perfect comfort level and enjoy a personalized sleep experience.
- Safe and Sound – Featuring premium fabric to ensure your pillow stays cool and luxurious through the night. The pillow is made from 100% shredded memory foam, providing personalized support to your head, neck and shoulders, relieving pain and enhancing your sleep.
- Quality Materials – The pillow is wrapped in a breathable cover made up of 40% Viscose Rayon (via Bamboo) and 60% Polyester. It is dust mite resistant and hypoallergenic to provide users with undisturbed slumber. Also, the zippered cover and pillow are both machine washable.
- Easy to Use – To decrease firmness of pillow, remove foam filling and adjust to your sleeping comfort. To increase firmness of pillow, add additional foam filling OR fluff pillow and redistribute the filling.
- Limited 1 Year Warranty – Includes guaranteed one year warranty for your pillow from WonderSleep to protect against defects.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.